We’re now finished with events into our 2014-2015 Passport to the Arts season. We have had a wonderful season, and we invite you to use what we learn as research for your own arts season.
Following each show this season, we’ve been telling you what Passport subscribers thought and share recommendations from Sky Blue Window to help you decide what tickets to pick up next.
Our final stop of the Passport season was Dance Kaleidoscope’s Ray & Ella. A piece that celebrates the Music of Ray Charles and Ella Fitzgerald. We made it to see Ray & Ella during the show’s one week performance, so you’ll have to catch one of their other performances.
Our Passport to the Arts crowd gave the Ray & Ella:
100% saids thumbs up!
And they said things like . . .
- “Amazing, my friends are sick of hearing me talk about it.”
- “I knew I was going to be blown away by this show, and I was right! I’m so glad IndyHub saved the best for last because it was such a great event to end the series with.”
- “I will definitely be going to another Dance Kaleidoscope performance in the future.”
- “Wonderful! Great music and full of energy!”
Dance Kaleidoscope’s is for you if you . . .
- Love high-energy shows that still let you stay in your seat.
- Appreciate the mind-blowing athleticism and flexibility of modern dance.
- Are really into incredible costumes.
- Want to be completely surprised and delighted.
Finding the Good in Local Arts, Sky Blue Window Recommendations
Sky Blue Window‘s taking excellent care of us this Passport season by providing pre-show notes and post-show recommendations. So, if you’re interested in more things like Dance Kaleidoscope’s Ray & Ella, they’ve got a few best-bets for your cultural explorations.