1029 Virginia Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
We love caring for nature at Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. Planting native flowers and watering trees are kind of our jam. But equally important is our love for taking care of the people of Indianapolis. In fact as an organization there are six core values that our staff lives by: teamwork, responsibility, excellence, openness, balance, and joy.
Which brings us to you and an invitation to join is weekly for an hour of openness, balance, and joy through yoga!
KIB’s yoga class is starting up again on Thursday September 7th at 4:30 pm.
Why take yoga at KIB? Here are just a few reasons:
1. We have an awesome instructor, Erin Morgan, who also teaches at Invoke Studio.
2. You love vinyasa yoga, a flowing, dynamic sequence of poses that can easily be adapted for all levels of yoga.
3. You are in the area. KIB is easily accessible from Fountain Square, Fletcher Place, and Downtown Indy.
4. You like a bargain. $9 for a yoga class with a professional instructor. This is not to be missed!
5. You love KIB and want to help people and nature thrive.
If you are interested in joining this class, please contact Jenny Skehan. The class runs eight weeks, skipping Thursday September 28th (because we have a gigantic project that day!). Cost is $72 for all 8 classes or $10 per class.